A full service web design, programming, and hosting company
Good, effective design is fundamental to the success of a web site. Based on many years experience working with clients in both the USA & the UK, GloDerWorks offers premium web design work without high agency fees. Our clients range from artists and small businesses to non-profit organizations and large institutions. Our dedication to high quality and service allows us to work with youwhether you need a simple web site or one that requires complex programmingin creating a site that meets your needs. We also offer competitively-priced web hosting, starting at only $10 a month, with live statistic reporting. We invite you to explore our site.
Read about our quilt-related web design services here.
Tired of Monthly Maintenance Fees or Paying for Web Site Updates?
- Renowned artist Laura Cater-Woods selected Gloderworks for hosting and site redesign. Her new site showcases her work in fiber and mixed media, her teaching schedule, workshop descriptions, and information aboutprivate coaching.
- Dolphin Corporate Ltd, a Worcestershire-based corporate facilitator, selected Gloderworks to design and host their new web site.
- Dianna Grundhauser selected GloDerWorks to design and host a site to seek submissions for and promote her book, The Quilting Spirit. The site also includes a gallery of Dianna's quilts.
- The British Dietetic Assocation selected GloderWorks to host and re-design their website.
- GloDerWorks was selected to design, program, and host a new site for Grand Bank, a private banking institution with offices in New Jersey, and Carnegie Mortgage, its sister institution with offices in Florida.
- Renderplas, a Bewdley UK based manufacturer of PVCu beads for the plastering trade, selected Gloderworks to create and host their website.
- Martha Sielman, the exective director of Studio Art Quilt Associates, selected Gloderwork to design and host a web site featuring her art quilts.
- In addition to the creation of a completely new site for DBS-STN.org, which includes a custom moderated Forum Management Area, GloDerWorks created a new logo, photographed the principals of the organization, and assisted in writing the site's core content.
- The International Society of Environmental Epidemiology selected Gloderworks to design the site for their 16th annual conference in New York City.
- Gloderworks developed and managed an e-mail campaign to announce the launch of the British Association of Conference Destinations newsletter 'Confab'. Using the BACDs opt-in e-mail database, a HTML e-mail was designed and sent out to all of their members and contacts.
- GloDerWorks Featured in the Adobe Spotlight
Adobe featured GloDerWorks in their "Spotlight" section, highlighting the work done by GloDerWorks on the ReWired for Life site.
Download the pdf here (492k)
Bewdley and KIdderminster, Wyre Forest, Worcestershire, UK.
Hightstown, near Princeton, Central New Jersey, USA.
© GloDerWorks 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004. All Rights Reserved
Warning - The information on this web site is protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States, 17 U.S.C. 101 et seq. Reproduction and distribution of the information herein without the prior written consent of the owners is strictly prohibited and may subject the infringer to civil and criminal penalties. GloDerWorks hereby disclaims any and all liability with regard to the accuracy and completeness of the information presented on this web site including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and consequential damages